What We Believe
Among other Biblical truths, we maintain the following:
The divine plenary inspiration of both the Old and New Testament Scriptures in their entirety as the only written word of God, without error in all that it affirms, and the only infallible rule of faith and practice. We also affirm the power of God’s word to accomplish His purpose of salvation. The message of the Bible is addressed to all men and women. For God’s revelation in Christ and in Scripture is unchangeable.
– The Tri-unity of God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
– The essential, absolute, eternal Deity, and real and proper, but sinless humanity of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
– His virgin birth.
– His substitutionary, expiatory death, in that He gave His life “a ransom for all.”
– His resurrection from among the dead in the body in which He was crucified, His ascension back into heaven, and the Second Coming of this same Jesus in power and great glory.
– Man’s total ruin because of the Fall.
– Salvation, the effect of regeneration by the Spirit and the Word, not by works, but by grace through faith.
– The everlasting life of the saved, and the everlasting suffering of the lost.
– We are Dispensational, therefore we are pre-tribulational, and pre-millennial in our escatology.
– We are seperatists concerning our associations.
– We are baptistic concerning our mode and candidates for baptism, as well as in our church polity.